55

55

It was mid-day when you went away.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址正午的时候你走了。

The sun was strong in the sky.

烈日当空。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址I had done my work and sat alone on my balcony when you went away.

当你走的时候,我已做完了工作,坐在凉台上。

Fitful gusts came winnowing through the smells of many distant fields.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址不定的风吹来,含带着许多远野的香气。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The doves cooed tireless in the shade, and a bee strayed in my room humming the news of many distant fields.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址鸽子在树荫中不停地叫唤,一只蜜蜂在我屋里飞着,嗡出许多远野的消息。

The village slept in the noonday heat. The road lay deserted.

村庄在午热中入睡了。路上无人。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址In sudden fits the rustling of the leaves rose and died.

树叶的声音时起时息。

I gazed at the sky and wove in the blue the letters of a name I had known, while the village slept in the noonday heat.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址我凝望天空,把一个我知道的人的名字织在蔚蓝里,当村庄在午热中入睡的时候。

I had forgotten to braid my hair. The languid breeze played with it upon my neck.

我忘记把头发编起。困倦的风在我颊上和它嬉戏。

The river ran unruffled under the shady bank.

河水在荫岸下平静地流着。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The lazy white clouds did not move.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址懒散的白云动也不动。

I had forgotten to braid my hair.

我忘了编起我的头发。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址It was mid-day when you went away.

正午的时候你走了。

The dust of the road was hot and the fields panting.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址路上尘土灼热,田野在喘息。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The doves cooed among the dense leaves.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址鸽子在密叶中呼唤。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址I was alone in my balcony when you went away.

我独坐在凉台上,当你走的时候。